Historic sites, thrilling cities, and awe-inspiring scenery?these are the perfect words to describe this East Coast tour featuring NEW YORK, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, and WASHINGTON, DC. You'll spend two nights each in NEW YORK, Niagara Falls, and the WASHINGTON, DC area, and an overnight in Philadelphia. You'll also visit Corning, New York, once voted Most Fun Small Town in America.On this affordable vacation, sightseeing or an orientation tour is included in each city. In NEW YORK, see the major attractions, including Broadway, Wall Street, the Empire State Building, and more. In Philadelphia, see the historic landmarks. In WASHINGTON, DC, visit Arlington National Cemetery, where John and Robert Kennedy are laid to rest; the Lincoln and National WWII Memorials; and the Washington Monument. Also enjoy photo stops at Capitol Hill and the White House.This East Coast tour also features gorgeous scenery. Enjoy drives through the picturesque Poconos and through the beautiful Appalachian Mountains into the Susquehanna River Valley. But that's not all…wait until you witness breathtaking Niagara Falls! Be sure to have your camera ready as you enjoy a sightseeing cruise past the world-famous falls. During your free time in Niagara Falls, perhaps visit the Butterfly Conservatory, Great Gorge Adventure, or Botanical Gardens, or ride the aerial cable car. From the bustling cities to the majestic scenery, this East Coast tour is a great vacation for savvy travelers. You're sure to arrive home with plenty of stories and photos to share.
Call (603) 995-4019 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15545008
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||New York||Welcome to the 'Big Apple!' Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||New York||NEW YORK is one of the world's most exciting cities, buzzing with atmosphere and packed with fascinating sights. On today's guided sightseeing tour, see the major attractions-Broadway, the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, bustling Chinatown, City Hall, Wall Street, and Trinity Church. This evening, choose from the city's many fine restaurants or maybe take in a Broadway show. (B)|
|Day 3||NEW YORK-CORNING-NIAGARA FALLS||Depart Manhattan, heading across New Jersey through the Poconos and into upstate New York, arriving in Corning midday. Late this afternoon, cross the border to the Canadian side of the Niagara River in Ontario. Spend the next two nights in beautiful Niagara Falls. (B)|
|Day 4||Niagara Falls||This morning, enjoy a sightseeing excursion to Niagara Falls that includes a sightseeing cruise past the world-famous falls. Your afternoon is free, so consider visiting the Butterfly Conservatory, Great Gorge Adventure, Botanical Gardens, and Niagara Parks Greenhouse, or maybe ride the aerial cable car. NOTE:Operation of the Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise is subject to favorable weather and/or river conditions. When weather is unfavorable, a walking tour through the scenic tunnels will be substituted. |
|Day 5||NIAGARA FALLS-PHILADELPHIA||Head southeast through the Appalachian Mountains and into the Susquehanna River Valley. Then, on to the handsome city of Philadelphia for an overnight stay.|
|Day 6||PHILADELPHIA-WASHINGTON, DC AREA||The birthplace of American independence, the 'City of Brotherly Love' is steeped in history. Your morning orientation tour focuses on the historic landmarks, then on to the U.S. capital and seat of government, WASHINGTON, DC, for a 2-night stay. Later, join the optional outing, featuring dinner and a tour of the city's most famous monuments and memorials. (B)|
|Day 7||Washington, DC Area||The nation's capital is a sightseeing treasure trove, and your half-day tour with a Local Guide features a visit to Arlington National Cemetery to see the graves of American heroes, including those of John and Robert Kennedy. See the Lincoln and National WWII Memorials, and Washington Monument, with photo stops at Capitol Hill, the White House, and other well-known sights. The afternoon is free. Your Tour Director will make suggestions for independent exploration.|
|Day 8||New York||Continue by motorcoach into NEW YORK and check into your hotel for the next two nights.|
|Day 9||New York||The 'Big Apple' beckons. Stay a little longer in the Big Apple and discover the sights this amazing city has to offer. New York has it all, from Broadway shows to museums, shopping, and great restaurants. Your local host will be available to help you with additional sightseeing plans as well as shopping and dining suggestions. (B)|
|Day 10||New York||Your vacation ends this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).