Uluru Kata Tjuta Sights and Sounds Summer 2020
Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2020
Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre and gain a deeper understanding of the Western Desert region.
- 2 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (603) 995-4019 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14888504
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 6/30/2020
- 3 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Ayers Rock||Arrive Ayers Rock - Sacred Sites, Sunset and Barbecue Dinner (2 Nights): On arrival at Ayers Rock Airport, you'll be transferred to your resort (flights to arrive prior to 1.30pm). Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre and gain a deeper understanding of the Western Desert region. Join your Driver Guide for an exploration of the sacred base of Uluru and learn about the traditional owners, the Anangu. Discover an array of sacred sites and rock art as you walk to Mutitjulu Waterhole. Before day turns to night, continue to the Uluru sunset viewing area and relax with sparkling wine as the sun sets the sky ablaze and transforms the red walls of Uluru into a kaleidoscope of colour. Then join us at our exclusive venue for an Aussie barbecue dinner under the stars, in the shadow of Uluru.|
Sails in the Desert, Ayers Rock Resort
|Day 2||Kata Tjuta||Kata Tjuta, Valley of the Winds and Sounds of Silence Dinner: Witness the sunrise over Kata Tjuta with Uluru in the distance. Then join your Driver Guide on the 2-3 hour walk to the Valley of the Winds. With views across the many domes of Kata Tjuta and out into the sacred Anangu men's area, you'll be in awe of this natural wonder. As the day fades and the sky turns into a glittering canopy of stars, settle in for your award-winning Sounds of Silence Dinner, a gourmet buffet accompanied by fine Australian wines. Your mesmerising wilderness experience continues with a tour of the night sky (conditions permitting) as a star talker reveals the secrets of the night sky.|
|Day 3||Ayers Rock||Sunrise and Field of Light - Depart Ayers Rock: Under the cover of darkness, wander through 50,000 magical hand-crafted frosted glass spheres of light, in colours changing from ochre, deep violet, blue and gentle white. Then make your way to the dune top, where you'll be served tea, coffee or hot chocolate. Watch in awe as the sun pops up in the distance behind Uluru, flooding the landscape, including Kata Tjuta behind you, with light. As the landscape brightens, the Field of Light will dim for the day. There's a chance for some amazing photos from this unique raised location that allows you to view both Kata Tjuta and Uluru in all their glory. Later, you'll be transferred to Ayers Rock Airport for your onward flight (flights to depart after 9.30am).|
- Airport Transfers: Airport transfers are included in this Mini Stay.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class