Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid are spectacular Spanish cities: Barcelona, home of great artists Gaudi, Picasso, and Miro; Valencia with its contemporary architecture matched only by its fantastic food, fun, and beach life; and Madrid, the elegant city of sophistication and lively atmosphere. Begin your escorted vacation in Spain with two nights in Barcelona with your days free to discover and enjoy. Cosmos Lite gives you a la carte options to spend your vacation the way you want. Maybe select an optional tapas walking tour or a wine tasting to sample Spanish fare and vintages. Your Tour Director is on hand to point you in the direction of the best sights, food, and attractions. On your way to Valencia, you'll see the Peniscola coastline and castle-a filming location for Game of Thrones. Continue on while admiring the magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea, to visit Valencia and Madrid. Lovers of art, food, and colorful history are sure to find lots to discover-with optional excursions in the heart of Spain's most fascinating locales. Your guided tour of Spain is yours to shape each day with Cosmos Lite optional excursions. With MyCosmos, you'll find the perfect way to experience Spain's legendary cities just the way you like-from museums and markets to cathedrals, coastlines, and fantastic Spanish cuisine. Explore the treasures of Espana your way, every day!
Call (603) 995-4019 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14885533
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2020
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Barcelona||Enchanting City by the SeaIf you arrive early, get a head start in exploring this lively city with the help of your CosmosGO app. In the late afternoon, meet your Tour Director who will give you some helpful hints on how to make the most of your free time in Barcelona. (B)|
|Day 2||Barcelona||Museums, Markets, and the MediterraneanThere are many choices for how you could shape your stay in Barcelona. Choose an optional panoramic drive and walking tapas tour, or discover the many museums, markets, and shops. If you have a day at the beach in mind, Barceloneta is the place to go. (B)|
|Day 3||Barcelona||Delicious Cuisine and Cava WineMore time to discover. Sample the culinary traditions of Catalunya and visit a food market like the Boqueria, located in the Ramblas. We suggest an optional excursion to the Spanish countryside with a winery visit for a Cava wine-tasting session. Reservations are easy with MyCOSMOS. (B)|
|Day 4||Valencia||Roman Ruins and a Castle by the SeaTarragona is the perfect combination of seaside resort and sightseeing destination with an abundance of shops and cafes, Roman archaeological sites, and the medieval town center. Next, see the Peniscola coastline, dominated by the walled 'Pope Luna' Templar castle-a filming location for Game of Thrones. Visit the castle or simply stroll through the narrow cobblestone streets and enjoy the magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea. (B)|
|Day 5||Valencia||Arts, Science, and PaellaValencia is a city to discover your way! Tap on your CosmosGO app for ideas and directions. Highlights are the City of Arts and Science and the Silk Exchange. Explore the lively and beautiful modernistic Central Market, and don't miss the paella! This Valencian rice dish is a must to experience the staple of Spanish kitchens for centuries. You may also choose from a variety of exciting optional excursions. Signing up is simple on MyCOSMOS. (B)|
|Day 6||Madrid||Abstract Art in Hanging HousesOn your visit to Cuenca, you may spend free time visiting the casas colgadas (hanging houses). Dating back to the 1300s, these cliffside dwellings now house the Spanish National Museum of Abstract Art. You'll arrive in Madrid in the late afternoon, with time to enjoy an evening out in this buzzing city. (B)|
|Day 7||Madrid||For Art Lovers and Lovers of Life Stroll around the Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor areas, in the city center, for a taste of the joyful life in Madrid. There are plenty of museums to visit. Immerse yourself in local life by joining us on a stroll through a lively market, followed by brunch. Visit the Royal Palace or spend free time in the Sabatini Gardens, then pick a traditional taverna for authentic Spanish fare. (B)|
|Day 8||Madrid||A Fusion of Food, Futbol, and Festivities Browse the El Rastro flea market or one of the revamped food markets in the revived barrios of Madrid, or visit the Bernabeu soccer stadium, home of Real Madrid Club de Futbol. Enjoy time to explore Madrid's colorful fusion of cultures, with your Tour Director's suggestions. (B)|
|Day 9||Madrid||Today concludes your Spanish adventure. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $390No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Barcelona:in single room $156-$208, in twin $82-$134, in triple $75-$127Extra nights per person in Madrid:in single room $121-$132, in twin $60-$68, in triple $59-$63between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).